Below are the frequently asked questions for the INfuse AX Scanner.
Select another product by typing the name in the field below.
Purchase of a KODAK INfuse AX Scanner includes a 3-year warranty.
The warranty period for a KODAK INfuse AX Scanner is based on the ship date from the factory.
The online form for Service Requests includes fields for required information.
For Advanced Unit Replacement requests, provide the serial number of the KODAK INfuse AX Scanner
For Technical Consultation requests, provide the serial number issued with KODAK INfuse Management Software
Contact First Name
Contact Last Name
Postal Code (Partner Location)
Contact Email address
Contact Phone Number
For an Advanced Unit Replacement, include a description of the scanner problem along with the Organization ID and Licensing ID for KODAK INfuse Management Software. Refer to the welcome email that you received with the product purchase for this information.
For Technical Consultation, provide a description of the service you require.
Complete the online Service Request form. In the Problem Description field, indicate that you cannot find your Organization ID and Licensing ID.
Partners are responsible for performing the following tasks (including maintenance) before submitting a Service Request for an Advanced Unit Replacement:
Partners are responsible for:
• Packing the defective scanner in the carton and packing materials used to ship the Advanced Unit Replacement scanner.
• Using the pre-addressed/pre-paid Carrier shipping voucher to return the defective scanner in a timely manner.
• Completing the Problem Report section of the “Read Me First” document.
• Installing the following parts from the defective scanner to the Advanced Unit Replacement scanner: Input Tray, USB Cable, and Power Cord.
The partner can complete the online Service Request to request a replacement carton / packing material.
Electronic copies of integrator documents are provided with the purchase of KODAK INfuse Management Software.
The following integrator documents are provided as PDF files with the purchase of KODAK INfuse Management Software:
• Software Setup and Configuration Guide
• API Guide
• Reference Application Administrator Guide
• Software Administrator Guide
The following documents are included with the purchase of a KODAK INfuse AX Scanner:
• Installation Guide for the Scanner
• Installation Instructions for the Stacking Deflector Accessory
• Reference Guide
• User Guide (provided as a PDF file)
Five hours of technical consultation support is provided per year with a subscription for INfuse Management Software.
Complete the online Ask a Question form (https://support.alarisworld.com/#GetHelp) to request additional Technical Consultation hours.